By enrolling at École Pratique des Hautes Études, you are joining Université PSL and its community of 17,000 students. With PSL, you gain access to an unparalleled scientific, artistic, literary and cultural education. From the Bachelor’s degree to the PhD, PSL’s course offerings span every field of knowledge in the Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Engineering and the Arts. They are intended for students of all backgrounds who display high levels of potential, with the goal of equipping them to excel. Your courses are being provided by École Pratique des Hautes Études, while your degree will be issued by Université PSL.
PSL’s curricula train researchers, engineers, entrepreneurs, managers and artists. Those curricula share some common principles:
• research-based education at the University’s 140 laboratories;
• cross-disciplinary study, both at the undergraduate level and through the PSL graduate programs;
• customized academic paths in which students can move freely from one component school to another;
• a teacher-student ratio that is among the lowest in France, and a graduation rate among the highest;
• a proactive policy of equal opportunity, to promote a diverse pool of talents;
• education for a generation of committed, responsible graduates entering a complex world.
Université PSL includes 11 schools: Conservatoire National Supérieur d'Art dramatique - PSL, Dauphine - PSL, École nationale des chartes - PSL, École nationale supérieure de Chimie de Paris - PSL, École nationale supérieure des Mines de Paris - PSL, École normale supérieure - PSL, École Pratique des Hautes Études - PSL, ESPCI Paris - PSL, Observatoire de Paris - PSL, Collège de France, Institut Curie.
Learn more about PSL’s educational offerings in every field of knowledge
EPHE - PSL welcomes applications to its Master degrees from advanced-level students who may wish to join EPHE because it is the only higher education institution in France and abroad that corresponds exactly to their chosen field of knowledge
The 2020 Call for Applications to the PSL Master Degrees is open!
Enrolment in the Master degrees masters can be as initial training or continued education.
- Master degree in History of Art and Archaeology
- Master degree in Asian Studies
- Master degree in Civilisations, Cultures and Societies
- Master degree in Life Sciences (SDV)
- Master degree in Philosophy
- Master degree in Digital Humanities
- Master degree in Science of Religion and Society
- Master degree in Earth, Planetary and Environmental Science